Turkey entry restrictions from 15/03/2021
(Updated on 12/03/2021 at 11:55 Tunisia time)
In accordance with the latest decisions taken by the Turkish authorities, it was decided to apply the following measures to all passengers travelling to Turkey from 15 March 2021:
1. A negative test certificate of COVID-19 (RT-PCR) :
Every person aged 6 years and over shall submit a negative COVID-19 (RT-PCR) test certificate during the flight check-in done within the last 72 hours before entering Turkey.
Passengers who have not submitted a negative PCR test shall not be allowed to board the flight.
2. Electronic declaration of health information :
All passengers travelling to Turkey shall:
- Complete the "Traveler entry form" on the link https://register.health.gov.tr/ 72 hours before flight check-in.
- Print the completed form or download it to their mobile devices (smartphone, tablet …)
- Present the completed form on paper or on a mobile device to the airline personnel for controle.