Turkey entry restrictions
(Updated on 11/06/2021 at 16:50 Tunisia time)
New regulations for entry into Turkey. Below are the latest measures implemented :
1- In case of vaccination or recovery after Covid-19 disease :
Passengers who have submitted a document issued by the official authorities of the country concerned attesting that they had been vaccinated at least 14 days before their arrival in Turkey and/or that they had recovered from the disease in the last six months shall not be required to submit a PCR test and are not subject to quarantine.
2- For other passengers :
Passengers who cannot present a vaccination certificate or documents indicating that they have contracted or recovered from the virus are required to present the result of a negative PCR test with a result date within 72 hours or an antigenic test with a negative result within 48 hours prior to entry into Turkey.
3- General measures for all passengers :
- Electronic declaration of health information :
All passengers aged 06 and over travelling to Turkey shall:
- Complete the "Traveler entry form" on the link register.health.gov.tr 72 hours before flight check-in.
- Print the completed form or download it to their mobile devices (smartphone, tablet …)
- Present the completed form on paper or on a mobile device to the airline personnel for controle.
- PCR tests on the basis of sampling at the passeneger's destinations :
All passengers are subject to PCR tests on the basis of a sample upon arrival.
These passengers will be allowed to reach their final destination after the test samples are taken.
If the test results are positive, these passengers and the persons with whom they are in contact:
- Will be treated according to the COVID-19 guide of the Ministry of Health
- Will be quarantined for 14 days at the address they have determined.
The containment conditions will be terminated if a negative test confirmed on day 10.
The quarantine conditions of thse who are found to be carrying the Indian mutant of the virus will be terminated if the PCR is negative at the end of the 14th dayof the quarantine.
These requirements are not applicable to transit and/or transfer passengers.