Tunisie entry restriction
(Updated on 09/03/2022 at 12:15 Tunisia time)
Below are the conditions for entry into Tunisia, from February, 26 2022:
- Pre-departure Testing is no longer required for vaccinated passengers (over 18). However, it is essential to present on arrival a vaccine certificate proving the completion of the vaccination schedule against Covid-19 or a vaccination passport issued by the health authorities of the country of residence.
- Children under the age of 18 are not required to present either the result of a negative test or a certificate proving the completion of the vaccination schedule against COVID-19 or a vaccination passport issued by the health authorities of the country of residence.
- Passengers over the age of 18 who have not been vaccinated or who have not completed their vaccination schedule are required to present a 48h negative RT-PCR test or an antigen (Lateral Flow) test for at least 24 hours at the check-in. They are also subjected to a 5-day self-quarantine.
- Random tests on arrival are applied to people over 18 years of age. In the case of a positive result, the passenger will be subject to self-isolation for a period of 05 days and in the event of persistence of symptoms, the self-isolation is extended for two (02) other days.
- The online Tunisian Passenger Locator form “E7mi” is removed until further notice.