Tunisia entry restrictions from 01/06/2021
(Updated on 29/05/2021 at 11:05 Tunisia time)
In accordance with the latest statement of the Presidency of Government of 26 May 2021, it was decided to apply the following measures from 1st June 2021:
1. For passengers who have received full doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and passengers who have been tested positive in Covid-19 at least 6 weeks from the date of flight check-in :
These passengers are exempted from mandatory containment and self-containment upon arrival in Tunisia and from presenting the negative RT-PCR test certificate, provided that:
- A certificate of vaccination with a "QR Code" is presented or delivered by the competent health authorities for passengers who have received full doses of the Covid-19 vaccine,
- A medical certificate is presented. This certificate is issued by the competent health authorities for passengers who have been tested positive in Covid-19 at least 6 weeks from the date of flight check-in.
2. For the remainder passengers over 12 years of age :
These passengers shall,
- Present a negative RT-PCR test certificate with a "QR Code" or issued by the competent health authorities, the date of which does not exceed 72 hours at check-in at the airport of departure. This certificate must be delivered by the passenger to the sanitary services at the thermal control point on arrival at the Tunisian airports.
- Submit to self-containment for a period of 7 days from the date of arrival in Tunisia
- Comply with the random rapid screening that will be conducted on a passenger sample upon arrival
- Fill out the required information on the website : https://app.e7mi.tn, then print and sign the both documents generated by the application, i.e. the health declaration form and the 7-day self-containment commitment and hand them over to the health services at the thermal control point upon arrival at Tunisian airports.